Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome!

Hi everyone, welcome to The Classical Horse blog.  I am Christina Ciaccio and I am a horse trainer and have started this blog to teach fellow riders how to really communicate with your horse, no matter what discipline.  I believe in combining natural horse training with classical techniques to develop a happy and well trained horse (and rider of course).

I have trained many young horses, hunter/jumpers, western pleasure, and also horses for the Arabian circuit.  I specialize in horses with training issues and have fixed many unique issues with horses and riders.  One of the common issues I see is "Overbitting" a horse and over riding.  To connect with a horse you have to listen.  You have to go back to how horses have communicated in the wild for thousands of years.  With this basic idea you will find success overcoming any obstacle with your horse.
I would like to encourage everyone to send a video to me or a picture and I will critique what I see.  You can also send me your questions.  I look forward to hearing from everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment